Saturday, April 24, 2010

STUPIDLY INTELLIGENT OXYMORONS!

JUST FOR YOUR CHUCKLES & HA-HA's - ENJOY!
---------------------------------------------------
  • The good oxymoron, must be a planned inadvertency.
  • Always remember you're unique .. just like everyone else!
  • If there's one thing I can't stand, it's intolerance.
  • I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.
  • No matter where you go, there you are!
  • Anyone who isn't confused here, doesn't really know what's going on.
  • It's wrong to always be right.
  • The shortest distance between two points is how far apart they are.
  • My identity lies in not knowing who I am.
  • The world is full of apathy, but I don't care.
  • We must believe in free will. We have no choice.
  • The 50-50-90 rule: Any time you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
  • Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. 

Mary "Peg" Heying
REALTOR® - CA DRE License # 01726709
Prudential CA Realty
2830 Shelter Island Dr.
San Diego, CA 92106
Cell:  (619) 301-8589

Posted via email from RealtorPeg

No comments:

Post a Comment