Thursday, January 28, 2010

Who Is This "Peg" Person at RealtorPeg.Posterous.com?!

Greetings! For myself and for Prudential California Realty, welcome to your perfect source for in-depth real estate information. Why? Because I refuse to lose! I have a unique set of skills beyond real estate sales to assist you in your choices and walk together with you through the maze of legal paperwork that accompanies all California real estate transactions. Service is service is service, however with my additional research and analytical skills, you’ll receive a quality of trust and care far beyond just “service”. On the cutting edge of high tech home sales analysis and marketing technology, I will assist you in finding your home to love or selling your home in a successful and happy conclusion for you and your family. Join me and the elite Prudential California Realty team to be a truly winning force in your San Diego real estate goals. You too deserve the absolute best, let’s do it! Together, we become the winning team to envy.

WHO AM I, WHERE HAVE I COME FROM?

A lifelong animal & nature lover, I was a Navy “brat” as a kid and have extensively traveled all my life. My travels have made me comfortable in just about any culture or ethnicity. As a matter of fact, up to 1/2 of my clients were NOT born in the United States (of course, the other 1/2 of us were)!

1970 – 1975: Starting Pitcher - ASA/AAU National Fast-Pitch Softball Championships. I didn’t like losing, so I learned to pitch!

Grew up and received college degrees in Liberal Arts and Bachelor of Science degree.

Worked 20+ years in aerospace design and test engineering on jet engines and satellite components which allowed me to finely tune my research and analytical skills. I now apply these skills to real estate data to determine the best course of action personalized for each individual client. You could be one of those who receive only direct personal, priority care from me! Not from an assistant or from an automated program system, but from the real live me whether on the phone, by snail-mail or by email.

READY TO GET STARTED?

Now, no fluff, no sales pitch stuff, let’s just get started. Click the below link to search for homes for sale or homes already sold and for educational info on San Diego real estate.

http://www.prudentialcaliforniare.com/prucal/agentprofile/agent.aspx?agentid=106575

--- OR --- Copy/Paste the above into the address bar of your browser.

When you arrive at my website, click on “Find A Property” at the top of webpage to search for homes! Also, notice the buttons on the lefthand side of my website, for instance, the “Buyers” button has informative articles about buying San Diego real estate, “Sellers” has articles with helpful tips for selling your San Diego home and “Communities” has information on demographics and characteristics of Southern CA counties and cities. Lastly, you will see an entire entourage of buttons showcasing Prudential’s one-stop affiliated services to fully support the 100% success of your real estate transaction, all from one visit with me.

NOT HAPPY WITH THE SEARCH RESULTS? Really Easy Fix! Just email me or call me and I will set you up with an even more comprehensive search that will come directly to your email inbox with ALL the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) homes that match your own personal criteria!

Better yet, I PROMISE NOT SPAM YOU and you will always, always have a link on any email from me to OPT-OUT AT YOUR CHOOSING.

Cheers, Have Fun & Enjoy - Peg

Posted via web from RealtorPeg

No comments:

Post a Comment